Photo Credit: Robert Streiffer 2018
At UW-Madison I teach undergraduate, graduate, and medical students. Before that I taught at Stanford University, in part as a Thinking Matters post-doctoral teaching fellow. In 2014, I spent the summer in Seoul, South Korea, were I taught at the Sookmyung Women's University.
Courses I've taught at UW-Madison include:
- MEDHIST /PHILOS 534: Ethics and the Brain
- MEDHIST 558: Ethical Issues in Healthcare
- MEDHIST 729: Introduction to Bioethics
- MEDHIST 730: Topics in Bioethics
- MEDHIST 745: Clinical Ethics – Individual and Population Considerations